- Prices are per person per night “half board plus” for three nights or more.
- Children’s prices apply for children sharing a room with two full paying adults.
- No discounts or refunds for unused services or unused meals.
- Persons aged 14 years and over will have to pay a tourist tax of 2.30 Euro per person per night. This fee is not included in the total price of your stay. It is only payable on departure.
Rooms and reservation:
- Rooms are available on day of arrival from 2.00 pm onwards. Guests are kindly requested to vacate their rooms on day of departure by 10.30 am.
- In case of arrival after 7.00 pm please inform us by phone.
- For administrative reasons we cannot reserve specific rooms or floors.
- All room descriptions are for general guide purposes only and may not reflect actual room received.
- The hotel reserves the right to establish a minimum duration of stay at specific times of year. During these times short stays can be booked only at short notice.
- Please note that all rooms and suites are non smoking.
A deposit of 30% of the total amount of your Holiday will be asked to confirm your reservation.
The deposit can be paid by:
- „click to pay“ or
- Bank transfer
Banca Popolare dell’Alto Adige, Filiale Rio di Pusteria
IBAN:IT92 M058 5658 7600 0257 1294 573
Name of account holder: Thomas Messner
Information about inclusive services - Covid-19:
The hotel reserves the right to make changes and adjustments to the services and the weekly programme in order to comply with all safety regulations required by law.Relaxed cancellation policy - Covid-19:
In case that COVID-19 travel restrictions are imposed in your country of origin or in our region (South Tyrol/Italy), such as an official travel ban, closure of borders or classification as a risk area, we grant a free cancellation,
no charges apply
General cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your booking up to 20 days prior to your arrival date, no charges apply. Also you will receive a full refund of the deposit you have paid. Cancellations between 19 and 8 days prior to your arrival date will result in loss of deposit. For cancellations made less than 7 days prior to your arrival date 75% of the total booking will be charged as cancellation fee. To avoid cancellation fees, we recommend that you purchase our travel insurance.
- In case of late arrival or early departure rooms will be charged 90% of the total booking as cancellation fee.
- If an official travel ban (closed borders) or official classification as a risk area applies, there are no cancellation fees for you. Also you will receive a full refund of the deposit you have paid.
- Cancellations of wellness treatments have to be made with a 24 hours notice, otherwise you will be charged 75% of the price of the treatment.
Travel cancellation insurance:
- In case anything goes wrong prior to travelling, our travel insurance offers you financial protection. A little accident, bad case of flu or sick child and your holiday is down the drain. We recommend that you purchase our travel cancellation insurance so that you not incur any potential cancellation fees.
If travel insurance is not taken out at the same time as the reservation of the room is done, insurance will be valid only from the 10th day after payment of the premium (except accident, death, natural occurence). For more information
- Double room single occupancy: 30% - 70% supplement on the standard price. Only upon request.
- Pets are welcome (25.00 Euro per night surcharge. Food not included). Prior notice is compulsory. Pets are not allowed in restaurant, swimming pool, wellness areas and sun lawn next to the outdoor pool.
- Full board 25.00 Euro per person per night.
- New Year's Eve supplement 100.00 Euro per person (adults paying full rate).
- Bed and breakfast: price per night reduced by 16.00 Euro.
- Extra bed discount: 30%.
Terms of payment:
You are welcome to pay by cash (until 1,999.99 Euro) or credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard).