Your holiday at the Alpin Hotel Masl
offers an enjoyable break. Because our kitchen and cellar know exactly how to give you what you want – all day long. Every morning, our vitality breakfast buffet has everything your heart desires and will keep you going for an active day outdoors.
We offer delicious à la carte dishes (for a fee) In the afternoon, you can look forward to sampling wonderful South Tyrolean apple strudel
as well as oven-fresh cakes. In the evening, enjoy a 5-course gourmet menu
, consisting of dishes prepared by our kitchen team using locally or regionally sourced ingredients. We also offer daily theme evenings with highlights at our front cooking station. Watch our kitchen team at work during the Italian evening, the Tyrolean evening or the dessert and cheese buffet
. Gluten intolerance or lactose intolerance are also no problem for our chefs. Simply let us know when you make your booking. The Masl’s Half-Board Plus consists of:
- A rich and nutritious breakfast buffet with South Tyrolean quality products, freshly prepared omelettes and egg dishes from the show kitchen as well as a champagne breakfast with salmon.
- Delicious à la carte dishes at lunchtime (for a fee)
- Sweet treats in the afternoon, beautifully prepared in the hotel’s own patisserie
- Every evening 5-course dinner made from the finest ingredients, served with salads and cold starters from the buffet with homemade dressings for a perfect finish.
- Culinary specials from Monday to Sunday at the front cooking station with regional and Mediterranean delicacies, pizza, pasta as well as desserts and cheese specialities from the buffet once a week.
- A feel-good atmosphere in the new light-flooded bar and restaurant area with an exquisite selection of wines and drinks
- Afternoon snack in the hotel’s own alpine hut every week in summer
Food intolerances and allergies such as gluten intolerance, coeliac disease or lactose intolerance occur more often in this day and age. But, at the Hotel Masl, we are well prepared. We don’t have a problem with intolerances.
Our kitchen team also understands perfectly how to prepare exceptional dishes for guests with intolerances. If there are certain types of food you shouldn’t eat, please let us know when you make your booking. We will then be able to prepare a selection of fabulous food that will do you good for the whole of your stay.